This is your 2019-21 Executive Committee:
Rebecca Avey, President
Kristine Hamilton, Vice President
Jenn Eckert, Chief Steward
Marnie Tegler-Lapointe, Recording Secretary
519-601-7570 (office) / 226-919-8175 (cell)
Vacant, Health & Safety Officer
Vacant, Financial Officer
Karen Westlake, Membership Officer, Early & Safe Return To Work (ESRTW) Rep.
ACTIVE COMMITTEES 2017-19
- Stewards/Grievance Committee – (up to 10 Stewards)
- Joint Job Evaluation Committee – (up to 4 members)
- Social Committee – (up to 5 members)
- Education Committee – (up to 5 members)
- Health & Safety Committee – (up to 4 members)
- Benefits Committee – (up to 4 members)
- Labour Management Committee ( President, Vice President, Chief Steward, Recording Secretary & 2 Stewards)
- All Affiliates Committee (up to 5 members)
- By-laws Committee (up to 5 members)
- Political Action Committee (up to 12 members)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP/EFAP) Committee (up to 4 members
For a full description of each committee and what it entails, please refer to the Local’s Bylaws – Section 13
Currently all committees, except for Labour Management & Benefits are seeking members to join! Get involved and join a committee today!
CUPE 7575 represents approximately 1100 Educational Assistants and Instructional Assistants at the following schools in the Thames Valley District School Board.
To view the list of schools, please click on the link: http://www.tvdsb.ca/schools.cfm
TVDSB ZONE AREAS
Just click on the link to load a map with the outlining areas.