Your 2022-2023 Executive Committee
Rebecca Avey, President
Kristine Hamilton, Vice President
Jenn Eckert, Chief Steward
Marnie Tegler-Lapointe, Recording Secretary
519-601-7570 (office) / 226-919-8175 (cell)
Paul Nagy, Health & Safety Officer
Rachel King, Financial Officer
Jennifer Richmond, Membership Officer
Jason Bertling, Communications Officer
Melissa Reis, Benefits (ESRTW) Officer
ACTIVE COMMITTEES 2021-202
- Stewards/Grievance Committee – (up to 10 Stewards)
- Joint Job Evaluation Committee – (up to 4 members)
- Education Committee – (up to 5 members)
- Health & Safety Committee – (up to 4 members)
- Benefits Committee – (up to 4 members)
- Labour Management Committee ( President, Vice President, Chief Steward, Recording Secretary & 2 Stewards)
- All Affiliates Committee (up to 5 members)
- By-laws Committee (up to 5 members)
- Political Action Committee and Social Committee (up to 12 members)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP/EFAP) Committee (up to 4 members
For a full description of each committee and what it entails, please refer to the Local’s Bylaws – Section 13
Currently all committees, except for Labour Management, Stewards & Benefits are seeking members to join! Get involved and join a committee today!
Who We Represent!
CUPE 7575 represents approximately 1500 Educational Assistants and Instructional Assistants at the following schools in the Thames Valley District School Board.
To view the list of schools, please click on the link: http://www.tvdsb.ca/schools.cfm
TVDSB ZONE AREAS
Just click on the link to load a map with the outlining areas.