Student Support Supervisors – FAQ
- The Employer determines the wage. We can’t change that; however, your wage will increase through any gains through the Central Bargaining process.
- The Employer and Administration are accountable to the local in all the same aspects as they are with EAs.
- You will have Job Security. You could choose to not be hired back each year
- Paid Sick Days, prorated to the number of hours worked.
- Benefits, pending the number of hours worked in a week. Currently if you work 15 or more hours in a week, you would be eligible for benefits.
- The opportunity for Professional development and training
- There would be fairness in hiring, seniority.